About the YogaTonic
Located in the Downtown Historic District of Salida, Colorado, we are a community-based Yoga Studio and Wellness Center that has gratefully served the area for over 11 years! Our studio is spacious, inviting, and calming. Our team of Teachers and Practitioners are highly qualified and enjoy holding a supportive, safe, and inspiring environment for healing and growth. Our community is diverse, yet we find common ground as Seekers on a path towards health, happiness, and freedom. Welcome!
About the studio
Annie Jacob opened the YogaTonic in 2006 with a vision to create a community-based Yoga Studio. That vision became a reality and over the years, the community of students, teachers, and practitioners has grown and evolved, leading the studio to move to its beautiful new downtown location. Today, the studio offers ongoing classes 7 days a week, special series, workshops, retreats, and teacher training plus other healing modalities such as Ayurveda and Acupuncture. The YogaTonic gratefully holds space and offerings for anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle; better mind, body, and spirit relationship; increased self awareness; inner peace; confidence; enthusiasm; joy; and much more!
- Please arrive early to class to fill out registration form and settle in
- No shoes in studio space
- Yoga mats and props available to borrow
- Please silence or turn off your cell phone
- Be responsible for your body and practice within your own range
- Private instruction is encouraged for beginners or anyone with a limitation or injury
- 5 Rhythms® classes: to hold a safe container for us all, please dance in bare feet, sober, no gum, no talking, no touching and no cell phones or cameras